Single Let – £720 inc vat (Family, Individual, Couple or 2 sharers)
HMO – 8% inc vat of the annual rent, min fee £720 inc vat (3 or more unrelated parties forming more than one household)
Room in a shared house – £420 inc vat
Sub-agent on multiple listings (PRS) – £480 inc vat
The cost for adding a guarantor is £9.60 inc vat per guarantor
- Free rental and marketing appraisal
- Marketing photos
- Floor-plan and listings on Rightmove, Zoopla, On the Market and Bespoke Facebook campaign
- Unlimited accompanied viewings
- Drawing up the tenancy agreement
- Referencing advice
- Arranging guarantors (*additional fees apply)
- Service of EPC, gas safety certificate, deposit certificate, deposit terms and conditions, deposit prescribed information, issue how to rent guide in line with the Deregulation Act 2015
- Right to rent immigration check
- Basic photo inventory and smoke alarm test *comprehensive professional inventory available for an additional charge
- Check in
- Deposit registration and transfer
- Updating local council and utility suppliers
Full Tenancy Management:
Tenant find fee of:
Single Let and HMO – £540 inc vat
Room in shared – £300 inc vat
Then 13.2% inc vat for the on-going tenancy management
- Pre tenancy safety consultation and compliance audit
- 24/7 landlord portal access
- Processing rents
- Chasing arrears, text, email, letters and calls
- Handling tenancies ending, re marketing and advising on rent increases
- Check out inspection, photographs and report
- Processing renewals and periodic tenancies.
- Advising on serving notice
- Handling tenants day to day requests
- 1 x 6 month inspections
- Receiving and logging maintenance requests
- Safety certificate reminders
- Free investment advice for future purchases
- Free renovation and pre tenancy works consultation
- Arranging minor works and processing invoices from rents 18% inc vat (min £18 inc Vat) of the contractors costs
- Arranging major works (Over £500) – 12% inc Vat of the contractors costs
Cutting and testing keys – £18 inc vat + cost of the keys
Property visits and non-office based requests – £30 inc vat per hour, 1-hour min. £50 inc vat outside normal office hours
Arranging safety certificates – £18 inc vat plus cost of certificate
Making claims from a deposit – £60 inc vat
Liaising with solicitors regarding an eviction – £60 inc vat
Attending court – £180 inc vat per visit
For a snapshot of our full list of services you can see them here and we are happy to discuss any requirements that may not be covered.
Meet The Team
Our team of experts are here to make buying your new property as easy as possible. We take all the hard work and worry out so that you can focus on your future.
Find a Property
Whether you are looking to buy or rent a new property or grow your professional portfolio, we have a list of properties available for you to peruse at your own leisure.
Never miss a property again.
Be the first to know when a new property comes to market before they are snapped up!
Watts & Co is the trading name of FDW Property Holdings Ltd, Registered in the UK Company reg number 10509376 at Office 8, Burley Hill Trading Estate, Burley Road, Leeds LS4 2PU. Watts & Co offer client money protection through CMP - Click here to view the certificate - we are also members of the Property Ombudsman redress scheme.